[XML-SIG] Expat 1.95.4 in PyXML

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:17:25 -0400

I'm ready to commit Expat 1.95.4 into the PyXML tree.  All the tests
pass without changing anything else, for Python versions 2.0.1, 2.1.2,
2.2.1, and 2.3/CVS.

I can just check it in on the trunk, or I can stick it on a branch and
merge after people have had a chance to test it with their own
applications.  Given the numerous comments I received on the
minidom-enhancements branch, I'm inclined to think that no one looks
at branches.

Martin, do you have any reason for me to use a branch?  Are you
planning to maintain PyXML 0.7.x once 0.8 is out?

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation