[XML-SIG] An easy & great contribution to yourself, family, neighborhood and society

Dr. Carter Dr. Carter" <Please_Open_Mind_2@yahoo.com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:26:15 -0400

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

It is significantly beneficial to your local (public, private, school, col=
lege, institutional, or =2E=2E=2E) library and its patrons to have a book =
titled=20

"Complete Conduct Principles for the 21st Century" by Dr=2E John Newton=2E=
=20

Please kindly suggest to your local library(ies) that the book be purchase=
d=2E This is an easy but GREAT & respectable contribution you can make to =
yourself, your family, neighborhood and society! =20

"I find it heartening that you are crusading on behalf of this worthy book=
=2E It has occupied a space on our shelves for some time now=2E To have th=
is book in our library is a quiet source of pride to me, the librarian=2E"=
 said Mr=2E Don Brusha, a highly respectable Librarian of Avon Park Librar=
y in Avon Park, Florida, USA, in a letter to me regarding the book=2E

This book is a MUST for EVERYONE to be better prepared for personal conduc=
t for the 21st century=2E  EVERY  LIBRARY  SHOULD  HAVE  IT=2E =20

You may ask yourself
      >    How to make people respect you
      >    How to win friends
      >    How to let your conduct help your health, work, job, career, re=
lationships, spirit,  mind, well-being, =2E=2E=2E
      >    How to make your life smoother and happier=20
      >    How to do whatever you like without being unpleasant to other p=
eople=20
      >    How to develop good conduct in your children or students=20
      >    How to make the world peaceful and better

You (and the library patrons) can find all the answers to these questions,=
 and much more, in this great book=2E
=20
BENEFITS to each individual reader: Many! -- such as for health, work, job=
, career, self-improvement, education, relationships, spirit, mind, well-b=
eing, and much more -- almost all the areas that are important to you in t=
he 21st century=2E People around you will benefit, too=2E (Please see the =
preface of the book for details=2E)=20

EVERYONE may find this book useful and helpful, regardless of age (from ch=
ildren to oldsters), occupation, rank, status, gender, religious beliefs, =
nationality, country, or region=2E=20

If you are a parent or a teacher, you can learn how to develop good conduc=
t in your children or students from this book=2E Please advise your childr=
en or students to read the book=2E It will result in great benefits for bo=
th you and them=2E=20

The book's content is obvious from its title=2E The complete useful conduc=
t principles cover not only what we should do, but also what we should not=
 do -- especially those faults people make often and easily=2E=20

"The book will also be effective for violence prevention for the whole soc=
iety=2E" said some experts=2E

This timely, unique, and very important book is designed to suit most peop=
le, and is self-contained and user-friendly=2E=20

This book is significantly different and better than competitive works=2E

Some of its innovative contents may help solve problems that Western cultu=
re cannot=2E=20

The book's merit and importance have been recognized and praised by many e=
xperts, elected public officials, and world leaders=2E

How to make the world peaceful and better ---
You (and the library patrons) can find the solution in the book=2E
Let's work together to make the world peaceful and better!=20

The author, John Newton, holds a Ph=2ED=2E from MIT, and does researches a=
t Harvard=2E His long-term research on "The personal conduct in the human =
society of the 21st century" resulted in this book=2E It is published by N=
icer Century World Organization, headquartered beside Harvard University a=
nd MIT, two leading institutes of new knowledge and literature=2E

It has the Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication data=2E=20
Hardcover (case bound, Smyth sewn; with dust jacket)  ISBN 0967370574=20
Paperback (perfect bound)  ISBN 0967370582=20
Bound durably and functionally to stand up to heavy library use=2E  60 lb =
natural acid-free excellent and healthful paper=2E 5=2E5inX8=2E5in=2E 192 =
pages=2E Including Principle Index and General Index=2E Self-contained=2E=20=

If you are personally interested in more information about the availabilit=
y of the book and wish to request an Internet link, this section (within -=
--- signs) is for you=2E Otherwise you may skip this section=2E

The book is available from many fine on-line bookstores, traditional books=
tores, book wholesalers, book dealers, etc=2E

For your convenience, I herewith provide you with a link directly to the b=
ook page in the shopping directory of Yahoo!, the world's No=2E 1 Internet=
 directory (Some bookstores there offer great discounts [for a limited tim=
e]):

http://shopping=2Eyahoo=2Ecom/shop?d=3Db&id=3D1967680641&cf=3Dsetup

Again, please kindly suggest to your local library(ies) that the book be p=
urchased=2E

Also, please kindly forward this e-mail to people you know=2E

Your effort to make a GREAT and respectable contribution to yourself, to y=
our family and neighborhood, to people you know, and to the whole society =
will be highly appreciated=2E

Sincerely yours,

Tom Carter, Ph=2ED=2E
President, Nicer Century World Organization
Massachusetts, USA

(Nicer Century World Organization is an educational, non-profit, non-parti=
san organization; it endeavors to make the 21st century nicer than ever be=
fore=2E To accomplish its mission, Nicer Century World Organization is pro=
ud to introduce this book=2E)