[XML-SIG] Preparing for PyXML 0.8

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:32:06 +0200

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 08:02:11AM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> I'm planning to release PyXML 0.8 in a week from now (i.e. next
> Wednesday or so). If you have any changes that should go into the
> release, please apply them now. Likewise, if you know of any patches
> on SF, or bug reports, that should be considered for this release,
> please let us know.

Hello,

Has anyone looked given a look at bug #573011?
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=573011&group_id=6473&atid=106473)

I have not been able to reproduce it, but two different person submitted
it on the Debian bugtracking system, there is quite possibly an issue
at hand.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).