[XML-SIG] Test/uninstall PyXML? (Was: Preparing for PyXML 0.8)

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:27:56 +0200

Martin v. Loewis:

> I'm planning to release PyXML 0.8 in a week from now (i.e. next
> Wednesday or so). If you have any changes that should go into the
> release, please apply them now. Likewise, if you know of any patches
> on SF, or bug reports, that should be considered for this release,
> please let us know.

Just looked into the testsuite... Is there a way to install PyXML
such that one could run the test suite but not upgrade the local
std. library to PyXML? Or, alternatively, how easy is it to unin-
stall PyXML again (for some reason I think it's not quite easy)?

Regards,

Dinu