[XML-SIG] new install does not work

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 09:46:14 -0600

> I've just installed the 4xslt suite. I went to the doc file and
> ran:
>
> $ python test.py
>
> I listed the complete error message below. This message seems to
> be directly related to the problem I am having with the CDATA
> tag.
>
> I am also not able to use 4xslt. I tried running the script
> provided with the download, and I got error messages. I have also
> included these below.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This probably means you got 4Suite 0.11.1.  The problems you report are ones
that appear to affect people using Python 2.2 with 4Suite 0.11.1.  For Python
2.2, we've been recommending 4Suite 0.12.0: still in alpha, but already with
many important advances over the old version.

http://lists.fourthought.com/pipermail/4suite/2002-May/003771.html

Track chair, XML/Web Services One (San Jose, Boston):
http://www.xmlconference.com/
DAML Reference - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/05/01/damlref.html
The Languages of the Semantic Web - http://www.newarchitectmag.com/documents/s=
2453/new1020218556549/index.html