[XML-SIG] Uche Ogbuji's integrated guide to XML processing in Python

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 19:15:50 -0600

Negatively inspired by Eric van der Vlists's frustrations in trying to work
with Python/XML, PyXML and 4Suite, I started this project:

http://uche.ogbuji.net:8080/uche.ogbuji.net/tech/python/pyxml/?xslt=pyxml-guide
.xslt

I quite firmly intend to keep it up, so I would appreciate pointers,
suggestions and tips.  I hope it will be a good resource for making people
more productive in Python/XML and thus making it a more attractive choice than
the many other options.

Track chair, XML/Web Services One (San Jose, Boston):
http://www.xmlconference.com/
DAML Reference - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/05/01/damlref.html
The Languages of the Semantic Web - http://www.newarchitectmag.com/documents/s=
2453/new1020218556549/index.html