[XML-SIG] converting rtf to xml

Gerhard Häring haering_python@gmx.de
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:47:23 +0200

* Paul Tremblay <phthenry@earthlink.net> [2002-06-06 12:37 -0400]:
> I am struggling to get a java utility called majix to work. This
> utility is supposed to convert rtf files to xml.
>
> I was wondering if there is any similar python utility?
>
> I have just discovered (last night!) that rtf files are
> relatively structured.

<ot>Heh, I've once written a parser in C++. I can tell you that are some
very obscure corners wrt. to stylesheets and graphics.</ot>

The first thing I'd do is fire up Google:

    Searched the web for rtf2xml.   Results 1 - 10 of about 3,340.
    Search took 0.10 seconds.

Maybe this helps.

Gerhard
--
This sig powered by Python!
Außentemperatur in München: 20.4 °C      Wind: 3.9 m/s