[XML-SIG] 4xslt not installed?

Paul Tremblay phthenry@earthlink.net
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 22:26:39 -0400

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 12:04:22PM -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:

> Yes.  I learned how frustrating the current state of things is for new users
> from the experience of a recent newcomer from Java/XML.
>
> All I can say is that I personally have pledged to put work into makign things
> better: in terms of documentation and code, as time allows.  It is a pretty
> high priority for me now.
>
> If you're a bit patient with PyXML.  I think we'll not continue to disappoint you.  And you are helping make things better by offering specific complaints.

Thanks for your response. I know that the open-source software
counts on dedicated people.

I think things might be in a bit of a flux right now for PyXML
and 4Suite. (I understand that these two libries would eventually
merge?) I'll try installing version .6x of PyXML like you said.

I assume that first I should manually remove
/usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages/_xmlplus?

Thanks

Paul
--

*Paul Tremblay         *