[XML-SIG] Up-to-date, rich documentation

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:47:11 -0600

 =

 =

> focus on exactly those things. What we already have (how-tos etc.) can =

> be linked to easily.
> =

> The DocBook wiki grows rather fast currently... :)

I think this is a good idea, as I mentioned in my Advogato diary.  Well, =
I =

mentioned a 4Suite wiki there, but I also like the idea of a general =

Python/XML processing Wiki.

One of my tasks this evening is to install and get familiar with MoinMoin=
 on =

the path towards this.  You could probably tread this path much more quic=
kly =

than I could.  Why wait for an authoritative location at python.org?  I t=
hink =

it shuld not matter where the wiki is hosted as long as the various proje=
ct =

pages refer to it.

-- =

Track chair, XML/Web Services One (San Jose, Boston): =

http://www.xmlconference.com/
DAML Reference - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/05/01/damlref.html
The Languages of the Semantic Web - http://www.newarchitectmag.com/docume=
nts/s=3D