[XML-SIG] Re: Wiki nature (Was: understanding the sources. wher to start?)

Juergen Hermann Juergen Hermann" <jh@web.de
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:48:41 +0200

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:20:11 +0200 (CEST), Dinu Gherman wrote:

>I think few of them are designed in a way that would
>make it easy to save a page in "cleaned-up, standalone"
>HTML, that can be easily plugged into some other HTML
>"environment".

Fortunately we chose wisely. ;)

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/xml-
sig/moin.cgi/CommonXmlTasks?action=3Dcontent

The decoration you get with some links can be switched off by
UserPreferences, and I still hope I can get the conversion to XML more
stable than it is now (still, with some manual tweaking, you can use
the current conversion to do MOST of the work for you).

>On the long run I'd even advocate for an option to
>condense an entire Wiki space into a single PDF file,
>hyperlinked like hell, of course. ;-)

When I'm done with the formatter refactoring, I'll come back to you for =

help with reportlab. :)

Ciao, J=FCrgen

--
J=FCrgen Hermann, Developer (jhe@webde-ag.de)