[XML-SIG] Python and DOM

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman@cutter.rexx.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:15:02 -0800

Since you are developing a GUI, you may want to look at the
implementation of XMLtreeview.py in wxPython.  In the version that
I downloaded (a few months ago, might have changed since then), the
demo program included XMLtreeview under the "Cool Contribs" demos.

wxPython is at http://www.wxpython.org/

  - Dave