[XML-SIG] 4xslt - passing parameters

Michael Hall ninti@ninti.com
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:15:49 +1100

I am used to doing XSLT with PHP/Sablotron, but am exploring alternatives
because of the difficulty I have had lately getting Sablotron to work
consistently across different platforms (eg RedHat 7.2 -> RedHat 8.0).

Anyway, I now have a working Python CGI script that will do most things I
need. I'm using PyXML, so I guess the XSLT processor is 4XSLT. The only thing
I can't determine (I'm reading 'Python & XML' by Jones and Drake) is whether
it is possible to pass parameters to an XSL stylesheet using 4XSLT in PyXML. I
need to pass one parameter (a page/section number) to an XSL stylesheet that
processes one large XML file and creates about 50 seperate HTML files from it.

Thanks

Mick

MICHAEL HALL                 Web Development Officer
Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
W: mick.hall@nt.gov.au                (08) 8951 8352
H: ninti@ninti.com                    (08) 8953 1442