[XML-SIG] test_c14n & default configuration

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:08:02 -0400

Now that the default configuration does not include xml.xpath, the
test/test_c14n.py test script fails in the default configuration.

There doesn't seem to be a test of the XPath stuff, however.  Does
anyone know if xml.xpath is actually broken in the current CVS, or is
it just xml.xslt?  I don't use that enough to really know the current
state of the package.  If xml.xpath is really broken, should the c14n
tests be modified to avoid using the xml.xpath package?  I hate to
have a misleading test result.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>