PyXML XPath and XSLT Re: [XML-SIG] Mass assignment of 4Suite bug reports

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:22:21 -0600

> On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 12:47, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
> >
> > Martin v. Loewis writes:
> >  > Correct. I'll look at the code when 0.12 is released, and I'm
> >  > certainly open to building more C modules - we built the boolean
> >  > module already to satisfy XPath/XSLT.
> >
> > Speaking of the boolean module... is there any reason not to change it
> > to use the built-in bool type under Python 2.3 and newer?  Or just
> > replacing it with a Python module for 2.3?
>
> I don't think there is any reason, except, that I don't think any of the
> FT developers are running 2.3 yet

I run it on again, off again from Python CVS.  It's rolling into release
cycle, so I want to be sure we're ready.

Apache 2.0 API - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-apache/
Basic XML and RDF techniques for knowledge management, Part 7 - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-think12.html
Keeping pace with James Clark - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-jclark.html