[XML-SIG] WXS type library: guidance needed

Eric van der Vlist vdv@dyomedea.com
13 Sep 2002 11:33:50 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to add, sooner or later, a support for the W3C XML Schema
datatypes in my Relax NG xvif implementation [1] and was wondering if
there is anything anywhere that I could borrow.

This first track I could follow is XSV, the W3C XML Schema
implementation, but its status page [2] shows that the implementation of
a type library isn't done yet.

The second path is a thread from Frebruary on this list [3] but this
doesn't go beyond suggestions for an API and the implementation [4]
seems to be halted.

It this a subject on which someone is already working on and/or is there
anything already existing?

Many thanks,

Eric

[1] http://downloads.xmlschemata.org/python/xvif/