[XML-SIG] Python XML / XSLT libraries

Richard Johannesson rtjohan at syspres.com
Fri Aug 15 11:37:09 EDT 2003

Thanks for the input - looks like solid libraries.

Is there some prior discussion / article that has reviewed the different
python XML libraries?

What would be considered the heavy duty full-feature XML/XSLT library
 - Pyana (v. 0.8.0)
 - 4Suite (v. 1.26)
 - libxml2+libxslt
 - ?

Do you use all, or just one of these? My impression is that you would always
add PyXML and before adding any one of the ones above. Is this correct?