[XML-SIG] Any XBEL to OPML converters out there?

Juhapekka Tolvanen juhtolv at cc.jyu.fi
Mon Dec 8 10:38:45 EST 2003

Some universal format for outline editors has been developed. It is called
OPML:

http://www.opml.org/

I'd like to find a way to convert my XBEL-bookmarks to OPML, too. Do you
know any software for that purpose? Or could you write it right now? It
would better be free (in the sense of freedom) software.

If I could convert my bookmarks to OPML-format, I could participate to
this:

http://www.superopendirectory.com/

But hey, how about creating system, that is just like SuperOpenDirectory,
but uses XBEL-format?

Here is some information of outline editors:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/tpromag/199911/199911.htm

http://www.outliners.com/

P.S: I don't subscribe to this list. I am smart enough to read archives
from WWW, but please, Cc: to me.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Rakkaudesta ruikuttajat, halusta ulvojat kiertää kaupungin sydäntä vaanien