[XML-SIG] Parsing the XML file which has encoding 'gb2312' .

Xinzhi Zhao zhaoxinzhi at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 05:22:26 EST 2003

My XML files have to use other encoding instead of the default one, i.e.
'gb2312'. When I was parsing  my XML files by dint of DOM or SAX , some
errors occurred. The Python xml packages can't do it now? Is there any way
can finish my job? How shall I do it? Please help me.

Xinzhi Zhao
zhaoxinzhi at hotmail.com

-- My xml file is shown as below,

<?xml version = "1.0"  encoding = "gb2312"?>

<!-- This is my example. -->

<title> ¼òµ¥µÄ XML</title>

<data>December 12, 2003</data>

    <name>Xinzhi Zhao</name>

<summary>Parsing XML</summary>

<content>This XML is available in IE6. However,parsing it in Python by DOM
or SAX will be failed.How shall I do it?