[XML-SIG] WSDL Test Suite?

Mark Bucciarelli mark@easymailings.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:06:05 -0500

On Thursday 27 February 2003 11:53 am, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

> Did you have to make any changes to soapy to get it up and
> running ?

I'll post an updated version to soapy.sf.net when I'm done.  Adam Elman, the
project admin, has offered me CVS access.

There's a difference due to the change in type('').__name__ change from
'string' to 'str'.

Mark

P.S. My previous email, with questions about python API changes was just dumb.
(I guess nobody is reading this thread too carefully.)  The node API is
different between pyExpat and xml.dom.minidom!