[XML-SIG] XBEL support in ELinks-0.4.0

Petr Baudis pasky@ucw.cz
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 12:32:30 +0100

  Hello,

  I'd like to notify you that ELinks-0.4.0+ (semipopular advanced text WWW
browser (residing at http://elinks.or.cz/)) has built-in XBEL bookmarks support
(altough not ideal, there's a little trouble with charsets yet) - it supports
basic bookmarks operations (same as in the native format) and conversion
from/to native ELinks' bookmarks format. Maybe you would like to include it in
the "Supporting Software" section on XBEL's web page.

  Thanks,

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.