slightly OT: Re: [XML-SIG] LookupError: unknown encoding: utf-8 under mod_python

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:07:28 +0100

Juergen Hermann wrote:
> On 16 Jan 2003 11:51:32 -0200, Rodrigo B. de Oliveira wrote:
>

>>Sorry but my experience with mod_python is really limited.
>

> We have our own Python embedding (where the exact same problem occurs), so I
> don't know either. For a possibly working brute-force fix, add a fitting
> codecs.lookup to the site.py of the interpreter you are using in mod_python.

Could be that the problem you are seeing is related to:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=663074&group_id=5470&atid=105470

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH