[XML-SIG] DTD help

Janet janet at tppinternet.com
Mon Jul 14 07:04:26 EDT 2003

I've got some understanding about processing XML with Python, which has
already allowed me to develop an application.

However, I didn't manage to find a way to link what I did with the DTD.
My application works very well, but just because I created classes for
generating & parsing each particular XML entity.

Is that the way it is?

I really think there must be more to it. I should be able to use the DTD
document to generate and parse XML and/or check that XML documents
conform to it by doing some kind of stuff about which I don't have any

I would really appreciate if someone showed me the way and guide me to
achieve this (maybe by sharing some examples or some useful

Thank you very much

Janet Valbuena
Systems Programmer and Database Administrator
TPP Internet