[XML-SIG] WebServices Tutorial

Jeremiah McElroy jeremiah at facility9.com
Wed Jul 23 09:08:10 EDT 2003

I have been searching on Google in a vain attempt to find a decent
tutorial on using either SOAP.py or ZSI.  I've found the IBM
DeveloperWorks tutorials, however they do not offer everything that I am
looking for.

While the tutorials cover how to access a web service that returns a
single item, they do not cover how one might go about interacting with a
web service that returns a complex dataset (such as a strongly typed
DataSet from a .NET web service).  Nor do they go over how to create a
web service that can return a strongly typed dataset or go over the
creation of WSDL.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Jeremiah McElroy