[XML-SIG] PyXML + 4Suite compatibility

Torsten Rueger torsten.rueger at hiit.fi
Thu Jun 5 11:58:04 EDT 2003

On Thursday, Jun 5, 2003, at 10:41 Europe/Helsinki, Gisbert Amm wrote:

> Have a look at
> http://4suite.org/docs/howto/UNIX.xml#PyXML

Thanks. I did, but it doesn't really answer the question (for me)

The PyXML README says :
If you want to use PyXML's experimental XSLT package, you need to pass
--with-xslt to setup.py.  If you also want to install FourThought's
4Suite package, you should not install the XSLT package and also avoid
the XPath package, so you can use the one from 4Suite.  This can be
done by using the command line option --without-xpath.

That suggests some incompatibilities to me, but I don't know how or