[XML-SIG] eJewish.info Newsletter -Number 1 - Spring 2003

eJewish.info dovw at jazo.org.il
Thu Jun 5 15:36:13 EDT 2003

Shalom,

We would like to share with you the substantial progress achieved in the latest months advancing our mission: to develop a shared Jewish space for information, services and products, leading to economies of scale in providing education, training, community development and collaborative decision making in the Jewish sphere.

The first issue of the eJewish.info newsletter is now online at
http://www.ejewish.info/reka/nl_1/Default.htm.

Our newsletter is also available as a PDF file at: http://www.ejewish.info/reka/nl_1/eJewish_info_nl1.pdf (118 K).

We welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Hope you continue to enjoy eJewish.info!

Chag Sameach,

Dov Winer
Director
eJewish.info
Developing Jewish Networking Infrastructures