[XML-SIG] Re: XSLT in PyXML

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Sat Jun 7 01:40:47 EDT 2003

> Alexandre Fayolle wrote:

> > > Still broken.  A fixed version will likely not be incorporated until
> > > after the 4Suite 1.0 release because of the amount of work the
> > > re-integration will take.
> >
> > Any idea of a release date for 4Suite-1.0?
>
> I am guessing there will be 1.0a2 by end of June, with
>  - minor fixes already in CVS
>  - RDF related server optimizations Mike Olson is working on
>  - maybe a working, revamped Dashboard (also MikeO's)
>
> and then the first beta, 1.0b1, by end of September...
>  - most reported bugs fixed
>  - maybe some better documentation in the distribution
>  - some XPath optimizations Uche and I were working on
>
> and then 1.0 final shortly after...  October/November?
>  - centralized documentation on 4suite.org
>  - new bugs fixed
>  - pending feature requests considered
>
> Is this realistic? I don't know.

Pretty good summary.  See also

http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/akara/nodes/2003-02-27/roadmap

We will need to have at least a strong 1.0 release candidate before September,
so I imagine I have a few sleepless nights queued up before then.

Using libxml in Python - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/05/14/py-xml.html
Charming Jython - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jython.h
tml
The commons of creativity - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x