[XML-SIG] Finding _xmlplus in Python 2.3a2

Michael McLay mclay@nist.gov
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:20:56 -0500

On Monday 03 March 2003 11:05 am, Rich Salz wrote:
> > Having said that, the practicality is again in question: not just the
> > workload, but the process of agreeing on exactly how to slice and dice
> > PyXML.
>
> I think we try to force-feed the Python core as much as they'll take.
> Like making pate' :)

I was about to write to suggest that as much of PyXML as is practical be moved
into the Python distribution. I was happy to see someone proposed it first.
Would it be possible to get some of the useful stuff from 4suite added to the
Python distribution as well?

It's getting down to the wire on the 2.3 release. Perhaps it would be a good
idea to raise the subject on python-dev.