[XML-SIG] Finding _xmlplus in Python 2.3a2

Martin v. Löwis martin@v.loewis.de
04 Mar 2003 08:25:51 +0100

Martijn Faassen <faassen@vet.uu.nl> writes:

> > While I can sympathize with these concerns, I don't think anything can
> > be done to change the situation that isn't very painful, and requires
> > more resources than I can offer.
>
> We (at Infrae) can also put in some resources if necessary.

Thanks for the offer. I would need somebody to do all the work, and
take all the blame, someone who won't run away once the work is done
and the user complaints come in (for, say, atleast two years). It
would probably best if that person would take over a few PyXML
releases (you can't have responsibility without power).

That is not to say that I want to withdraw from PyXML, but I feel
really uneasy about such a change, and I cannot defend something I
don't believe in.

Regards,
Martin