[XML-SIG] xml to pdf... a newbie question...

John J Lee jjl@pobox.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:33:02 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 rmangaliag@slu.edu.ph wrote:
> thanks... i'm currently downloading it now...
> how about if i choose to present the reports in postscript???

Erm, reportlab?  I haven't tested the postscript output, but apparently
it's there (in the standard reportlab package):

That link also says there's a PIL renderer for reportlab, which would
allow output in any format.

Another couple of possibilities:

sketch is an interactive vector graphics editor written in Python & C:

PIDDLE is similar to reportlab, with a simpler and less capable API, but
with more backends (so you can output to all kinds of other formats):

I'm sure there are other options, too.

Sorry, this is a bit offtopic now...