[XML-SIG] Last Despaired CFP ;-) - April Zope3 sprint

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:35:37 +0100

First I want to apologize again for the cross-post, but I am reallly
trying to foster some particpation for development of Zope3.

As most of you already know, a Zope3 sprint is organized in
Louvain-la-Neuve(LLN) Belgium, April 8-11 2003 by BubbleNet offices.

Two topics are targetted : I18n and XML integration.

Currently, Jim Fulton, Paul Everitt, Martijn Faassen and Pierre-Julien
Grizel are confirmed.

As there is room for 8 developers in offices and at least one
confortable bed free by my house, I issue this last call for participants.

Please see
for more details. Do not hesitate to contact one of us.

Please contact me ASAP if you want to join us.

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve