[XML-SIG] Advice on how to deal with locking problems using python-wrapped C libs in MT frameworks like Zope/Twisted?

Daniel Veillard veillard@redhat.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:59:00 -0500

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 02:29:04AM -0500, Craeg K Strong wrote:
> Thanks for responding to my query!
>=20
> Martin v. L=F6wis wrote:
>=20
> >Craeg K Strong <cstrong@arielpartners.com> writes:
> > =20
> >
> >>I am noticing lockup/timeout behavior whenever the integration
> >>framework calls back out to Zope.
> >>
> >>It is crucial to determine whether they are lockup (won't terminate o=
> >>its own) or timeout (will terminate after some time) problems.
> >>   =20
> >>
> Pyana 0.8 locks up and never returns.=20
> GNOME libxslt 1.0.27 times out after a minute or two.

  Well I don't know if the problem is in libxslt, but if you want me
to look at the possible problem please follow the guidelines at:
   http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html

  thanks,

Daniel

--=20