[XML-SIG] end element handling with XMLValidator?

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Fri, 9 May 2003 08:34:50 +0200

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 11:02:31AM -0700, Jed Parsons wrote:

> I'm unable to get a hold of 'end element' events from the validating
> parser.  Can anyone explain to me what I'm doing wrong?

I'm not able to reproduce your problem using either python2.1 or
python2.2 and pyxml 0.8.2, on a Linux machine.

There's been similar reports in the past, see bug report #658932 on
sourceforge, available at the following URL:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=658932&group_id=6473&atid=106473

--
Alexandre Fayolle
LOGILAB, Paris (France).