[XML-SIG] install problem: can't find libraries (modules)

Paul Tremblay phthenry@earthlink.net
Thu, 22 May 2003 23:48:44 -0400

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 03:10:39PM +1000, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:

> On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 12:45:15AM -0400, Paul Tremblay wrote:
> > I just downloaded the most recent version (0.5.5.1) of PyXml. I
> > performed the normal build with no problems. I installed the packages
> > as the README told me to, putting them is site-packags/xml.
>
> I cannot help with your particular problem, but it could have something
> to do with the fact that what you think is the latest version is quite
> old.  The latest version of PyXML is 0.8.2.
>
> Go to http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6473 for
> authoritative sources.

Thanks. That worked.

I thought .5.5.1 was the latest version because I was directed to this
from the python home page. Is this not a problem? Might not others
make the same mistake as I did?

Thanks

Paul

--