[XML-SIG] Re: A Python Question

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Nov 14 14:37:22 EST 2003

Kamel Hamard wrote:

> Python version: 2.2

this is the XML-SIG, "a forum for discussion and implementation of
tools to make Python an excellent choice for XML processing."

for general Python questions, see the "Got a Python problem or
question?" section on this page:

> I'm getting the error bellow when I try to use the module sched.
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'scheduler'
> I took the following example from the python reference library:

you probably named your test program "sched.py".  that's a bad idea;
Python will import your program instead of the library module with the
same name.