[XML-SIG] xsl stylesheets for docbook

luis miguel morillas morillas at posta.unizar.es
Fri Nov 28 18:50:21 EST 2003

Hi,

I have got some docbook-xml docs and I need to generate on the fly HTML docs.
I've written this script [1], but I've got some warnings [2] an the task takes too
long. Can I produce html quicker whith 4suite python modules?. Could please anybody
explain me the meaning of the warnings? The tool we are writting is here [3]

[1] from Ft.Xml.Xslt import Processor
    from Ft.Xml import InputSource
    from Ft.Lib import Uri

    def creaHtml(stringDocXml):
	docXsl='/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/html/docbook.xsl'
	processor=Processor.Processor()
	sheet=InputSource.DefaultFactory.fromUri(Uri.OsPathToUri(docXsl))
	source=InputSource.DefaultFactory.fromString(stringDocXml)
	processor.appendStylesheet(sheet)
	return processor.run(source)

[2] /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Ft/Xml/Xslt/StylesheetHandler.py:594: UserWarning: No implementation available for extension element (u'http://nwalsh.com/xslt/ext/com.nwalsh.saxon.TextFactory', u'insertfile').  Fallback will be effected.
  warnings.warn("No implementation available for extension"

[3] http://155.210.19.185:8000/

--

Luis Miguel