[XML-SIG] expat and external DTDs

Andrew Shearer ashearer at shearersoftware.com
Sat Oct 18 15:58:31 EDT 2003

I had a similar problem with the first cut of a parser for Apple's
PList format. It worked fine when I was connected to the Internet, but
failed when I wasn't. The documents specified an Internet-based DTD
when they really could stand alone, so I used code similar to the
following:

parser = xml.sax.make_parser()
parser.setFeature(xml.sax.feature_external_ges, 0)
parser.setFeature(xml.sax.feature_external_pes, 0)

The complete code is at
<http://www.shearersoftware.com/software/developers/plist/>.

On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 12:02  PM, xml-sig-request at python.org

--