[XML-SIG] silent installation of pyXML 0.8.3 on Windows?

David Sloyer dsloyer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 01:57:15 EDT 2003

I'd like to quietly install pyXML 0.8.3 on a number of
Windows PCs without user involvement.  We're using
Python 2.2, and will soon be upgrading to 2.3.  The
machines are all running NT4, Win2K, or XP.

The installer doesn't seem interested in any
parameters I pass, such as '/?' or '-h'.

Is there a simple way to accomplish this without user
interaction?

Thanks,

David Sloyer