[XML-SIG] fast xml processing

Ajay abra9823 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 31 05:56:51 CEST 2004

hi!

I am looking for tools that allow fast processing of XML documents. i will
only be using DOM and xpath so a lightweight package would be nice.

from what i have read so far 4Suite appears to be quite fast, but it
requires a license. any other fast packages....i am not overly impressed
by the speed of PyXML
since i will be using the package on a PDA, it would be nice if you could
also tell me how i can go about porting some of the underlying C code to a
pcoket pc. I have got the SDK, emulator etc and will be using Microsoft
embedded Visual C++.
would it just involve recompiling the C code in the new environment and
copying it over.

thanks
cheers