[XML-SIG] using libxslt with strings

Paul Tremblay phthenry at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 16 04:19:28 EST 2004

Can someone tell me how to save to a string when using libxslt?

import libxml2
import libxslt

styledoc = libxml2.parseFile("/home/paul/paultemp/test.xsl")
style = libxslt.parseStylesheetDoc(styledoc)
doc = libxml2.parseFile("/home/paul/paultemp/test.xml")
result = style.applyStylesheet(doc, None)
style.freeStylesheet()
doc.freeDoc()
# style.saveResultToFilename("foo", result, 0)

Now how do I store my result as a string so I can do further processing?
I actually want to process a document with several xslt stylesheets, and
then process it with SAX.

Thanks

Paul