[XML-SIG] Any standard (and python libs) for storing basic tables in XML?

Kenneth McDonald kmmcdonald at wisc.edu
Sun Feb 29 22:40:51 EST 2004

I'm going to be doing some UIs with tables soon (using either the Tk
Text or TkTable widgets--still need to check the latter), and thought
it would be a no-brainer to store the table data in some sort of XML
format. I can make up my own easily enough, of course, but first
thought I would check to see if there was a standard of any sort for
representing simple tabular data in XML, and if so, if there are any
python libs for working with it.

Thanks,
Ken McDonald