[XML-SIG] (no subject)

Andrew Maclean andyjmaclean at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 04:02:00 EST 2004

Dear sir,

Thanks for the reply, but I'm still no further forward.  I actually have two
problems:

The first is my original problem.  I've checked my test xml document and it
IS well formed, but still a call to my my Zope-External-method results in
the screen:

Site Error

exceptions.SystemExit

again, the guilty line is the call to "parse_resource".

Secondly, I copied over the code for "MyErrorhandler" and I included the
line:

  p.set_error_handler(MyErrorHandler())

What happens now is that I get the error:

  Error Type: TypeError
  Error Value: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

It would seem that the constructor for MyErrorHandler needs another
parameter but I don't know what to give it (a "locator"?)

Thanks for your patience,

Andrew Maclean