[XML-SIG] External methods in Zope 2.7

Andrew Maclean andyjmaclean at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:17:39 EST 2004

Dear all,

my quest to bring XSL functionality to my Zope interface has led me to Zope
2.7, which comes with Python 2.3 installed.  But there's a problem!

I can't get an ANY External Methods to work on it, even the simple string
returning ones.  The minute I click on "Add" the 404 page comes up in the
main frame.  Even if I'm saving to the wrong Extensions directory (I use the
one in 'skel' but I've also tried the others) that shouldn't happen.

Does anyone else have the same problem?  Does anyone know the solution?

Thank you everyone.

Mr Andrew Maclean