[XML-SIG] xml.dom.minidom question

Hashemian, Mehdi mehdi.hashemian at spirentcom.com
Thu Jul 22 03:00:19 CEST 2004

Hello,

I apologize if I am sending my question to the wrong email list.

I am trying to copy a node and its children from one XML document to
another one. I clone the node from document A and then append it to the
root node in document B. If I have elements of copied node in document A
correctly indented with '\n', in the new document, for each new line I
have three new lines. When I remove the new Lines from document A, every
thing looks fine in document B.

I use toprettyxml function to print document to a file.
I use xml.dom.minidom module in python 2.2.2 on Red Hat 9.0.

Appreciate any help,
Mehdi