[XML-SIG] no 'writexml' when building a domTree from ext.Sax2

Andrew Clover and-xml at doxdesk.com
Fri Jul 30 14:24:35 CEST 2004

Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I wouldn't recommend 4DOM to anyone for anything right
> now.

4DOM does have other 'claims to fame'. It supports DOM Level 2
Traversal/Range and HTML, and can use a validating parser. (These
features might make it into pxdom at some point but it's not going to be
this week!) It does IMO still have some usage models that aren't
necessarily served as well by pxdom or the Domlettes.

(I certainly didn't set out to replace 4DOM, anyway. I just wanted a
solid DOM for my own appalication. Ah well...)

--
Andrew Clover
mailto:and at doxdesk.com
http://www.doxdesk.com/