Possible Scam? Re: [XML-SIG] Re: pyxml.sourceforge.net

Thomas B. Passin tpassin at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 22:45:39 EST 2004

Anyone else think this looks fishy?  The originating address is outright
wrong - it claims to be from mail.python.org ([12.155.117.29], which
would not make sense and is the wrong IP address for python.org anyway,
and the intent seems to be to get you to click on the links.  That's
suspicious right there.

Cheersm

Tom P