[XML-SIG] xml.lap.hu

Sebők András andras.sebok at freemail.hu
Thu Oct 14 14:50:32 CEST 2004

To Whom it may Concern,

Please be informed that a new pages were added to the famous
hungarian www.startlap.hu link collection.
The name is http://xml.lap.hu/

This is link collection about XML in any topic. You website was also
added to the http://xml.lap.hu/.

This is very famous in Hungary. Could you please check it with google
searching the hungarian pages?
1. http://www.google.co.hu
2. check the "pages from Hungary"  ---- >"lapok Magyarorsz-ról"
3. Search for xml
and you will see my page.

I am happy to offer you an advertise opportunity on this page. On the
right top side of the page there is flash banner.
This can be purchased from me, if you are interested in it please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Do not forget, this is the first page with Google in Hungary in XML!!!

Best Regards,
Andras Sebok
+36 / 30 - 37-88-467