[XML-SIG] Sequential SAX2 Filters?

J. Lujan jlujan at dreamcatalyst.com
Wed Apr 13 05:37:20 CEST 2005

OK I am relatively new to python and I know this is kind of a general
python question but I haven't found an answer any where else. I know you
can chain filters by calling nextfilter.startElement(..) and so on. But
what if you want sequential filters to modify information that might
have been added to the document by a previous filter? I assume you need
to parse for each filter but it doesn't matter. What I cannot figure out
is how to get the results of the parse into a string that I can pass on
to a second parse with a different filter. I hope I am being clear
enough here. I want to parse a file and have the result put into a
string that I can parse a second time using a different filter. Any
suggestions?

Thank You,
J. Lujan