[XML-SIG] Status of XML 1.1 processing in Python?

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Wed Aug 31 00:20:30 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 10:07 +0200, Ken Beesley wrote:
> Yes, one can obviously cobble together some kind of work-around,
> but it's unattractive when XML 1.1 has existed for a year and a
> half and would solve the
> problem (and when references like  are already being
> handled in Apple's own XML input-method language).

I'm glad you're on the path to a solution that works for you, bu I could
not pass on responding to the above.

Just because XML 1.1 has been out for N months doesn't mean we have to
like it.  And you might find it hard to get people to implement
something they don't care for (unless, of course, there's pay involved).

Anyway, best of luck with pxdom.

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/12/17/py-xml.html

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Fourthought, Inc.
http://uche.ogbuji.net                    http://fourthought.com