[XML-SIG] Build a dinamic GUI from a DTD file

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Dec 1 11:42:06 CET 2005

Marco Meoni wrote:

> No ideas or examples for managing dtd & xml in python?

sure, but the scope of your original post was probably too large for anyone
to deal with...

anyway, if you want an XML parser that gives you full access to the DTD,
this might be your best choice:

    http://www.garshol.priv.no/download/software/xmlproc/

if you meant plain XML and not DTD (I'm not sure how the DTD can contain
command descriptions...), there are dozens of alternatives.  you can find links
to most of them in this article:

    http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/10/13/py-xml.html
    (also see the comment section)

</F>