[XML-SIG] XMLToolkit 0,7,BETA.2

Petko Petkov ppetkov at gnucitizen.org
Mon Dec 12 10:28:57 CET 2005

Thanks for the advice. It is a good one.
I am currently finishing up the library.

For all of you who really cant get why I am wasting my time codding
another XML library.... Well, I am security  guy and I need small
library that does the main things. I hope you can use XT in a similar
way. The official 0.7 version will be out soon.

Thanks for the advice again.